Skip to main content

New blog: A gamer's guide to the galaxy

I created this blog to vent steam, and to rant about things, sometimes seriously, sometimes just for the fun of it. However, during the years I have kind of been using this as my generic blog, and found myself from time to time writing posts that are not rants nor complaints, but just random interesting things, most often about video games and technology. I have usually prepended such posts with "this isn't something that grinds my gears", and wondered several times if I should just create a new blog for these neutral and positive posts.

Well, I finally got around doing that. You can find the introductory blog post here.

I copied most of my neutral and positive blog posts there, so don't be surprised by the repetition. There are already a few new posts, though.

Comments